Everything You Need to Get Started Fusing!
This kit is an inspiring collection of fusing accessories specially designed to allow crafters to create beautiful and unique fused glass projects right in their microwave ovens. Make stunning fused glass pendants, bracelets, earrings and home décor items by simply layering glass, embellishing it and fusing them together in a microwave in 3 minutes or less!
Glass fusing is creative, fun and easy with the revolutionary Fuseworks Microwave Kiln and the accessories included in this kit. Create custom glass jewelry in minutes with a variety of fusible and dichroic glasses. All glass is 90 COE. The Fuseworks Kit is an excellent value and convenience.
- Fuseworks™ Microwave Kiln
- Kiln paper - 2 pc.
- 90 COE Fusing Glass - 7 pc.
- Dichroic bits and pieces
- Milliefiori glass 1 oz.
- Confetti glass 1 oz.
- Large & small silver and gold bails - 1 ea.
- Glass cutter
- Hot mitts
- Silver & gold earring set - 1 ea.
Step-by-Step: Fun And Easy Glass Fusing!
1. Place glass face down on a flat cutting surface.
2. Score glass using a glass cutter to desired shape and break.
3. Layer glass on kiln paper inside kiln and fuse.
4. Beginners can fuse glass in minutes with the Fuseworks Microwave Kiln.
The Fuseworks Kiln has been tested safe for use in any household microwave.
Note: Manufacturer recommends cleaning the microwave after each use and to begin testing with a shorter time, following manufacturer instructions.
Microwave kilns are meant for glass only projects. The use of any glass molds within the microwave kiln is not recommended
Fuseworks Microwave Kiln Kit
An excellent value and convenience - get your glass, tools and instruction all in one kit!
- Includes the revolutionary Fuseworks Microwave Kiln to create custom glass jewelry in minutes
- Huge assortment of 90 COE fusible glass includes dichroic, millefiori, confetti and pre-cut pieces
- Make custom glass jewelry! Includes 4 necklace bails and 2 pair of earring findings
- Includes glass cutter, Hot Mitts safety gloves, kiln paper and complete instructions
- Create fun fused art in this mini kiln; kiln is not designed for use with slumping or casting molds