Get started in Copper Enameling!
This exclusive supply kit includes basic enamel tools and firing supplies, plus a wonderful 10 color assortment of enamels to create colorful enamel art. With the copper jewelry shapes assortment, and our favorite beginner book "The Art of Enameling", all you need is an enameling furnace, kiln or torch, to create beautiful works of art on your very first try!
- 10 Opaque enamel powders (7 gm per color)
- Copper jewelry shapes assortment (shapes will vary)
- Firing trivet
- Thompson Klyr Fire, 16 oz
- 4 oz Spritz Bottle
- Alundum Stone, 220 Grit
- "The Art of Enameling" instruction book
"The Art of Enameling" instruction book guides you through a range of techniques to provide a complete course in enameling for beginners to advanced artisans. Gorgeous color photography of pieces and step-by-step project demonstrations will inspire you to create your own enamel art. (Soft cover).
Copper Enamel Starter Kit
- Get started in copper enameling and make custom jewelry and art!
- Instructional book will have you making enameled art on your first try!
- Everything you need to get started - Use your own kiln, furnace or torch!
- Enamels are safe to use with copper, gold, silver, steel or metal clay.